Monorail Pass

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Just wondering if anyone else makes use of the monorail on their visits? The pass is normally one of the first things we buy. It makes it so convenient to get up and down the strip if you don't have a rental car!

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I have used it a few trips when I wanted to travel throughout the strip and it does make a difference but I feel like the cost depends on what you intend on doing. Sometimes it was cheaper to just rent a car or get an Uber for me. 

ReplyQuote
Edith Winbaum
(@edith)
Eminent Member

We got it once but decided to uber on our last trip. It's really handy if you want to go from one side of the strip to the other though!

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I think it is a great option for groups. If it is just you or you and a few people, it is cheaper to split an uber or lyft. You can also go in on renting a car which again, ends up being cheaper than a pass. 

ReplyQuote
Ready Me
(@ready)
Eminent Member

I was looking at some info on the monorail earlier. I think we're going to wait until we get there to decide if we want to use it or not. It seems like a cool idea though!

ReplyQuote
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member

I had considered getting a pass for this when my husband and I go but I think we might just be better off renting a car. This way if we need to make a run to the store for something, we don't have to worry about waiting around or anything. 

ReplyQuote
Share: