Is there a way to b...

Notifications
Clear all

Is there a way to budget a 4/5 day stay in Vegas for under $1,000?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am looking to go for my first time later this year, possibly next year depending on COVID. I would like to make it so I keep my budget under $1,000. This is for my room, food, and entertainment. I likely won't do any gambling unless I have extra to bring with me. 

Christopher Robbins
(@chrisrob)

For just under $1000, that's a bit tough, but I suppose you could if you find a cheap hotel that you can get for those 4-5 days. I know some hotels let you stay for like $20-$60 or more a night. But bear in mind, you probably won't get the best room for a low price. 

You also have to consider food, and what entertainment you want to see while there. Honestly, I don't think you can do a whole lot with that amount, especially in Vegas. You also have to consider gas money, money for transport, and more. 

That money will probably run out within a couple days in Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Rex Weighart
(@rex)

You can do Vegas for under $1000 if you stay on good offers and have  some of the food deals that are sometimes bundled with the hotel stay.

ReplyQuote
Ron John
(@ronald)
Eminent Member

Let's say you want to do 5 days.

A plane ticket round-trip will cost around $100 if you are in the US, it gets cheaper the closer you are and more expensive the further away you are from the state.

You could probably find a decent hotel for $50 a night with not much extra included. That will be $250

As for food, you want a minimum of $40 a day. This is because you will be eating out every meal and even if you don't, you will still need to buy food from the store to eat at your hotel. So another $200 there.

You will be left with $450 for entertainment and travel. I can't give an estimate on travel costs while in Vegas cause it can be as low as $0 if you choose to walk everywhere but for the sake of not wanting to, put aside $150 for traveling around. You will have $200 left for shows. This might get you two shows if you are lucky. So what will you be doing the rest of the time? Walking around? Staying in your hotel? $2000 is a more realistic budget for a 5 day stay. This would be okay for 3 days max.

ReplyQuote
Share: