High volatile slots in Las Vegas?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

What are some of the most volatile slots in Vegas? I am curious to see which ones pay out the most and give them a try next time I go. I am not much of a slot spinner but I want to give it a go at least one trip. I just want to play high-hitting games. 

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Mega Moolah is probably the most volatile. I mean when I think of the word, that is what comes to mind. I think someone won 18 million on this slot in one go in 2015. Talk about hitting it big time! 

ReplyQuote
Noah Abbott
(@noahrocks)

I don't know if volatile is the right word here. Your money will be volatile as you could lose money while gambling. Is that what you mean when including that word? 

Either way, I think it'd be like this for most slots in Vegas, as it's a very low chance of winning a lot of money on them. 

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

Volatile just means a game that hits less often but pays out more when it goes. At least this is from my understanding. I think people who play these kinds of games are gambling twice really because you are more likely to lose. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

The Wheel of Fortune slot is known to hit pretty big. I don't know if this is considered a highly volatile game or not though. I guess this depends on what you are betting and everything. 

ReplyQuote
Share: