Best Rental Car Companies

6 Posts
6 Users
2 Likes
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

What's everyone's recommendations for rental car companies in Vegas? I was looking around at prices and renting from the airport is crazy expensive. I'm not sure if it's worth it to rent off site because I still would have to Uber to and from the airport.

Simon C
(@lost)
Eminent Member

Isn't there a rental car shortage right now? I think I heard that's why the prices are crazy. Regardless, Hertz, Avis or National are the only 3 companies Ill us in LV or any city.

ReplyQuote
Your Vegas Dude
(@yrfim)

Go Avis!

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

I have used a few. I would not in a million years recommend Fox Rent A Car. Avoid them unless you like being hassled, overcharged, and inconvenienced. Alamo was probably the best service overall. I have rented from them 3 times now. Not the cheapest but they don't mess around. 

ReplyQuote
Matthew Cop
(@matthewcop)

Posted by: @simba21

I have used a few. I would not in a million years recommend Fox Rent A Car. Avoid them unless you like being hassled, overcharged, and inconvenienced. Alamo was probably the best service overall. I have rented from them 3 times now. Not the cheapest but they don't mess around. 

Fox Rent A Car is horrible!  I remember dropping the car off and being charged a bunch extra for gas.  The tank was totally filled to the half mark where the manager stated. I usually just ride share everywhere in Vegas now.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @yrfim

Go Avis!

Used them once and have a few friends that did as well. They seem to have some of the best prices in Vegas, at least when we used them. They get decent reviews online as well. 

ReplyQuote
Share: