What is a round the...

Notifications
Clear all

What is a round the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas?

4 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am trying to picture where it is in Vegas and I can't place it. What is around this hotel? I want to see if this is a good location. I am not planning on staying here on my next trip but I have heard great things about the spot and do want to plan a trip for early next year to stay here. I just want to make sure it is close to things I will enjoy. 

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Trump hotel is right across the street from the Fashion Show mall.  If you are on the strip, fashion show mall is across from the Wynn.  Then on the far side of Fashion Show Mall is the Trump hotel.  It is a gold building and pretty tall so once you get to the northside of the strip you can't miss it.

ReplyQuote
Sherri Freeman
(@bluejays)
Eminent Member

It is almost near the middle if I remember correctly. As Tox mentioned, it is right by the Fashion Show Mall. A lot of people seem to venture through this area for one thing or another so it is in a high traffic spot. 

winner and winner reacted
ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @bluejays

It is almost near the middle if I remember correctly. As Tox mentioned, it is right by the Fashion Show Mall. A lot of people seem to venture through this area for one thing or another so it is in a high traffic spot. 

Yup, that's where it is. It's something you can't really miss if you're heading through the area anyway. Plus it has TRUMP in big letters in case you have a hard time finding it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: