Most expensive room in Vegas?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I always hear about the luxury rooms in Vegas but I am curious to know which one holds the most expensive place to stay while in Vegas. Does anyone happen to know? If you do, I would love to know the price and what is included. 

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Caesar’s Palace's Octavius Tower Villas have to be the most expensive. You are basically renting out a mansion. I believe each villa is over 9,000 square feet. These rooms will run you around 40k per night.

Not worth it at all.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Nick Carmichael

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @spacenick

Caesar’s Palace's Octavius Tower Villas have to be the most expensive. You are basically renting out a mansion. I believe each villa is over 9,000 square feet. These rooms will run you around 40k per night.

Not worth it at all.

Yeah I would think not! Who would pay that amount of money? I thinks spending over $200 a night is a rip off lol maybe I am just a cheap person. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I heard the most expensive room was 60k. I wonder if this is the same room and they just increased the price. Imagine owning a place like this and getting people to pay that kind of money just to stay there. 

ReplyQuote
Cindy Randolph
(@cindysox)
Eminent Member

Nobu Villa at Caesars Palace can be $35,000 a night for the 3 bedroom villa.  The room includes a bbq pit and a zen garden.  I imagine I would have to lose alot at slots to get comped this room with Caesars Rewards points.

ReplyQuote
Share: