Flamingo Hotel

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone ever stayed at the Flamingo hotel? My family and I stopped through there on a monorail stop on our last trip. I thought the hotel it self looked a little on the older side but the pool area looked really nice. I loved the pink cabanas and the flamingo exhibits around! We're considering staying there on our next trip so I would love to hear some thoughts.

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

It is from 1946 I believe so it is one of their older hotels. Many have gotten major updates but this one tries to stay more true to the original. I have not stayed here but I have heard and read positive things about the place. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

It is an older spot so you can't expect it to blow you away.I know they have done some updates but I am not sure what. I have never stayed here and only been in the place once when I was meeting a group of family and friends. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I have stayed there twice. I think it is a nice spot with a bit of history to it. Most people I know who have stayed here as well have had good experiences. It is one of the cheaper hotel options but you still get access to luxury features. 

ReplyQuote
Share: