Do most hotels in V...

Notifications
Clear all

Do most hotels in Vegas offer free internet?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Leo Lion
(@lion)
Topic starter  

Most of the hotels I've been to, have offered some form of free internet. Do most hotels in Vegas also have free internet? If not, what hotels do have free internet that doesn't come with an extra cost?

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Nearly all of the hotels on the Las Vegas strip have a required resort fee.  Included in the resort fee is internet access.  MGM charges $40 per night for any of its properties and Caesars is between $35-$45 depending on the hotel.  Some hotels like the Venetian have a Non-Guest internet access option which just asks for your email and gives you a basic non-streaming connection.  

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Most do, yes. Some will charge extra or have limited access though but these tend to be smaller hotels and motels. It is best to check on the website in advance so you don't run into any issues. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

I have never been in a hotel that didn't include free internet. I think it has become a staple for most places. I mean heck, even McDonald's gives you free internet access these days. 

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @simba21

I have never been in a hotel that didn't include free internet. I think it has become a staple for most places. I mean heck, even McDonald's gives you free internet access these days. 

Same. I would say that if you come across one that charges for it or tries to limit you on it, they are likely going to be cutting corners elsewhere and are best to be avoided. 

ReplyQuote
Share: