Caesars Palace cons...

Notifications
Clear all

Caesars Palace construction almost done!

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

For anyone waiting, the construction is finishing up. The hotel remodel will feature a new entrance that includes two new gaming areas. Along with the gaming areas will be a new lobby bar. Anyone planning on staying here this year to check it out?

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I thought they were going to be doing work in some of the rooms. Maybe that was just minor updates? Either way, I can't wait to see some pictures and see what all has changed. I haven't stayed here since 2015. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I swear they just updated something 2 years ago. I can't keep up with these renovations and updates. I guess it is worth it in the long run. One new addition can attract hundreds of thousands of people a year. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

They update things every 2 to 5 years at the top hotels. This is good though because it keeps people interested. A lot of hotels don't do updates but once a decade and I feel like that ends up costing them in the long run.  

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @juliant

They update things every 2 to 5 years at the top hotels. This is good though because it keeps people interested. A lot of hotels don't do updates but once a decade and I feel like that ends up costing them in the long run.  

That makes sense I suppose. They need to give people a reason to come back year after year, keeping it modern and what not. I remember when they started doing overalls for wifi and internet back in the late '90s and early '00s. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @fifteengreen
Posted by: @juliant

That makes sense I suppose. They need to give people a reason to come back year after year, keeping it modern and what not. I remember when they started doing overalls for wifi and internet back in the late '90s and early '00s. 

Yeah that and they can charge more the more they add. haha

I heard it helps with insurance as well. I think it keeps it lower than it would be because as public spaces age, it goes up.

ReplyQuote
Share: