What themed places ...

Notifications
Clear all

What themed places are worth checking out?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I love to visit places that have themes be it for entertainment, eating, or just looking around. I want to find locations that have specific themes. What does Las Vegas offer in terms of this kind of entertainment? 

Topic Tags
Sam Vegas
(@vegaspop)
Eminent Member

In terms of restaurants, you might like Blondies, Dick’s Last Resort, Hard Rock Café, or the Harley-Davidson Cafe. I have been to all of those and they all have pretty fun themes and great food and drinks. I think you can find the Hard Rock and the Harley Davison cafe in other states though but Vegas is the best spot for both. 

ReplyQuote
mark
 mark
(@mark)
Trusted Member

The Harley Davidson Cafe closed down :-/

Margaritaville is another option.  Vegas has a good number of restaurants and venues that are themed based.  For example Excalibur (which just opened their buffet up again btw) has a tournament style restaurant like Medieval Times where knights fight while customers dine like kings & queens.

ReplyQuote
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @vegaspop

In terms of restaurants, you might like Blondies, Dick’s Last Resort, Hard Rock Café, or the Harley-Davidson Cafe. I have been to all of those and they all have pretty fun themes and great food and drinks. I think you can find the Hard Rock and the Harley Davison cafe in other states though but Vegas is the best spot for both. 

Dick’s Last Resort was a blast. I never went to Blondies yet, how is it? I've been to the Hard Rock Cafe many times, but never was a big fan of it. But, to each their own. 

ReplyQuote
Magic Man
(@memphis)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @mrrobot
Posted by: @vegaspop

Dick’s Last Resort was a blast. I never went to Blondies yet, how is it? I've been to the Hard Rock Cafe many times, but never was a big fan of it. But, to each their own. 

Blondies is pretty chill.  It is a sports bar where you can buy beer by the bucket.   

Another themed restaurant is the Planet Hollywood Cafe at Planet Hollywood.  Planet Hollywood used to be a chain restaurant that featured pictures and memorabilia from the movies.  

ReplyQuote
Share: