The Ultimate Variety Show

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Anyone seen this show recently? Curious to see if it is worth the hype. I see it being mentioned on a lot of top 10 lists but I don't know anyone personally who has gone to see it. 

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

It is one of those shows that has a bit of everything. It is what I would consider being a great time killer/waster. If you have nothing to do on one of your days, get some tickets. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

It can be hit or miss depending on who you ask. I have never been so I can't honestly recommend it or say to outright avoid it. You can check places like Reddit to get a feel from people who have gone in recent months and see if it is something you would like. 

ReplyQuote
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

I haven't seen it but a friend of mine did. She said she liked it and she thought it was a fun time. I think if you take it too seriously, you won't like it.

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

As mentioned, it is a good filler show. It is not too expensive and you will be decently entertained. At the very least, most people will at least enjoy the show but it isn't one of their better ones. I should say though that I had not seen the show in full. Only bits of it. I know several people who have though and they all liked it or loved it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: