Popular dance shows

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Are there any popular dance shows coming this year to Vegas? I sometimes get into those break dancer groups that get creative with their dances. Anything like this happening in Vegas soon? Maybe a dance group that get creative with their dances, adding lighting and other fun stuff.

Did you guys attend any dance shows since?

Helen Smith
(@helen)
Eminent Member

Are you talking about adult-only dance shows be them lewd or artistic or do you mean general dance performances? I mean there is a mix of both but I am not sure what is currently happening right now. I would have to look into it. I have a family member who lives out that way.

ReplyQuote
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @helen

Are you talking about adult-only dance shows be them lewd or artistic or do you mean general dance performances? I mean there is a mix of both but I am not sure what is currently happening right now. I would have to look into it. I have a family member who lives out that way.

No, I'm referring more to the likes of acts/performances, where a group of dancers do fun and creative dances. Sometimes they combine lights, and other fun stuff to add to the show. 

I'm thinking of something like the Jabbawockeez, who are a popular dance group who was on America's Got Talent I believe. 

ReplyQuote
Share: