Bus Tour

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Ready Me
(@ready)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was looking around at things to do and came across the open top bus tour. Would you or have you ever done anything like this? We're trying to decide if it's something we want to take the time to do or not. 

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

IMHO the price is pretty steep for the tour I saw.  The tour bus essentially it goes up and down the Las Vegas Strip during the day.  You can get on or off at the various stops and explore on your own.  They have a guide who points out the landmarks.  The deluxe package from the Big Bus Tours includes a High Roller day ticket.  So if you wanted to already go on the high roller it could be worth it to do the bus as well.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I would rather just find my way and see the sights on my own time. Most tours are crammed and overpriced. I did one many years ago and I did not enjoy it nor felt I got what I paid for. 

ReplyQuote
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

@fifteengreen I was going to say the same thing. I feel like part of the fun is getting out and exploring on your own. I can't imagine what insight a bus tour would have that you couldn't get yourself.

ReplyQuote
Share: