Clear all

Brad Paisley at the Anchor Theater - July 25 and July 26

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Rolling Rivers
(@remy)
Topic starter  

I don't follow his music but this concert was just added and I'm thinking of taking part because I believe in seeing all kinds of talented artists. The Encore Theater is also very close, with about 2,000 seats. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. VMBars will appreciate any review of its programs.

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Someone I know from work will be there. I mean the tickers aren't very expensive all things considered. Had it been another week out, I might have gone. I am planning a try for somewhere between August and November. 

ReplyQuote
Helen Smith
(@helen)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @fittravel

Someone I know from work will be there. I mean the tickers aren't very expensive all things considered. Had it been another week out, I might have gone. I am planning a try for somewhere between August and November. 

Same but it is a family member. I was going to go but like you, it was just too short notice for me. They kind of just up and planed it 2 weeks ago. I need at least a month's notice to take a trip to Vegas! 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Did you go to the show?  How was it?

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

When is Brad Paisley performing in Vegas next? I wasn't able to see him this year, but hope he makes a comeback sometime this year yet or maybe in early 2022. 

ReplyQuote
Share: