3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
mark
 mark
(@mark)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

There has always been a limited number of art museums in Las Vegas.  I know a couple of attempts were made at keeping art museums but usually they end up closing.  The two art museums  worth visiting are of course the Bellagio Gallery of Fine art and the Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art at UNLV. 

I mention it hear because I know a number of people on the forum have asked about an affordable entertainment option in Las Vegas.  Well the Marjorie Barrick is free and the Bellagio Gallery is not terribly expensive at $16 for adults.  

Bellagio's Gallery has a rotating exhibit and from now until October 10th, it is an exhibit called Leather Throwers which is art about boxing.  

Visit an art museum and support artists!

Jessica Campbell
(@jessica)

Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if there were any art museums left in Las Vegas. It is something my husband and I both like to do together, we visit local art museums every time we go on vacation assuming the area has one. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I like to walk through some art exhibits or museums if I catch them but it seems like this is a dying thing in Vegas. There used to be so many places you could go, these days you have to hunt them down just to enjoy a bit of art.

ReplyQuote
Share: