Any kind of country...

Notifications
Clear all

Any kind of country shows happening in August?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Planning a trip for that month. Trying to see what options are out there for entertainment. My wife loves country music and all things country-themed, she grew up in the south. Having never been to Las Vegas, I wanted to surprise her (if possible) with a country show. Does anyone know if any country music stars will be performing in Vegas this August or any kind of country-themed events are happening?  

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Pizza Blue

Dr Detector
(@detector)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @pizzablue

Planning a trip for that month. Trying to see what options are out there for entertainment. My wife loves country music and all things country-themed, she grew up in the south. Having never been to Las Vegas, I wanted to surprise her (if possible) with a country show. Does anyone know if any country music stars will be performing in Vegas this August or any kind of country-themed events are happening?  

I'm not finding anything country related happening in August unfortunately. I'm seeing mostly rock shows. But, I was able to find someone by the name of Cole Swindell playing on August 6th at the Mandalay Bay Beach. That's the only country music I am seeing otherwise. 

ReplyQuote
Share: