Will you be in Vegas for Super Bowl 56?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Curious to see if anyone will be in Vegas. I am wondering now if travel will be an issue since a lot of airlines are struggling to keep flights going due to the virus being an issue still. I would imagine it would be best to only go if you can drive to and from Vegas.

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Where is it this year, LA? I can't imagine people would make the drive from Cali to watch it in Vegas. I would imagine this will be a "lighter" year in terms of Super Bowl watchers in Vegas mainly because of the travel issues. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

No way. It is not worth the risk. I am not sure what the airlines are doing right now but I won't be doing any traveling until things are sorted. I don't want to take time off work and risk spending it sitting at home.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @lucas

No way. It is not worth the risk. I am not sure what the airlines are doing right now but I won't be doing any traveling until things are sorted. I don't want to take time off work and risk spending it sitting at home.

Fair point! I would imagine a lot of people feel the same way. If I lived close by to the point where it was like an hour or less away, I probably would go to Vegas every year to watch it. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Not a chance. I like to sit at home. I usually have a few friends over and we get pizza, winds, etc. and the misses will make some things as well. She doesn't watch football but loves when we have guests so she goes overboard with her hospitality. Likely why everyone wants to watch it at ours year after year lol

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

Not if someone paid me. LOL 

I don't watch football anymore. I haven't since like 2014. I don't miss it. I would just be in a bad mood for half the year. Was not worth it. I am way more productive without it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: