Think we'll see mor...

Notifications
Clear all

Think we'll see more of these influencer/celeb boxing events?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I think Vegas is a perfect fit for all of these boxing events having to do with influencers from YouTube and other social sites. It's a big money maker these days, and I can see Vegas taking the chance to host some of these fights. 

Are there any upcoming fights in Vegas that include influencers or celebs? 

mark
 mark
(@mark)
Trusted Member

The big ticket boxing matches have always been a staple of Las Vegas since the 1990s.  An interesting topic would be to see if in-person attendance to these events reduce over time due to the ability for venues to stream events.  This year everyone is interested in attending in person after being stuck at home for a year, however, in the long term the streaming of sporting events could replace in-person ticket sales.

ReplyQuote
Morgana G
(@morgana)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @winner

I think Vegas is a perfect fit for all of these boxing events having to do with influencers from YouTube and other social sites. It's a big money maker these days, and I can see Vegas taking the chance to host some of these fights. 

Are there any upcoming fights in Vegas that include influencers or celebs? 

Oh for sure. Vegas is already huge in the Boxing world, and I can see the Paul Brothers and many other influencers trying to get in on this some more. 

Celebrities are bringing in more money, so I'm curious to see if there are a lot more of these events. 

ReplyQuote
Cindy Randolph
(@cindysox)
Eminent Member

Celebrities are always in Las Vegas.  Las Vegas is a 1 hour flight from Los Angeles or 3-4 hour drive.  Often people from Los Angeles visit on 3 day weekends

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cindysox

Celebrities are always in Las Vegas.  Las Vegas is a 1 hour flight from Los Angeles or 3-4 hour drive.  Often people from Los Angeles visit on 3 day weekends

I mean celebs who are taking part in the actual fights. Celebs and influencers have become popular in the boxing world. People like Jake & Logan Paul are doing it and making tons of cash. 

ReplyQuote
Share: