Stadium Swim

6 Posts
6 Users
6 Likes
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Stadium Swim at Circa looks like it will be one of the coolest sports bars in all of Las Vegas.  It is a huge pool area but has a huge bigscreen tv for the games.  This weekend they will be showing the Seattle Seahawks v Las Vegas Raiders pre-season game.

Matthew Cop, winner, Edgar Garcia and 3 people reacted
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @tox

Stadium Swim at Circa looks like it will be one of the coolest sports bars in all of Las Vegas.  It is a huge pool area but has a huge bigscreen tv for the games.  This weekend they will be showing the Seattle Seahawks v Las Vegas Raiders pre-season game.

That's cool, I will keep this place in mind when I am in Vegas the next time. Sounds like the perfect place to hang out with friends. 

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @tox

I've heard of this place, but have not yet gone there. I'm hoping when I make my travel out to Vegas next, that I will have to keep this on my radar to eventually check out. 

ReplyQuote
Crazy for Pizza
(@crazybread)

Sounds pretty dope dude! Sounds like it'd be fun to go for a swim while watching tv or gaming. I'll have to check it out when I am next in Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Your Vegas Dude
(@yrfim)

Stadium Swim is nice.  I wish I could visit there more often.

ReplyQuote
Ready Me
(@ready)
Eminent Member

I just looked it up and wow that looks awesome! I'm surprised I haven't come across it while searching around. I would love to watch a game there!

ReplyQuote
Share: