"When We Were Young" festival in Las Vegas

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Grab your eyeliner and flat irons, because a music festival featuring the titans of mid-aught emo music are playing for one day only at the appropriately titled “When We Were Young” music festival in Las Vegas on Oct. 22.

Man, this is making me feel OLD! haha! Is anyone planning on attending this concert/festival? Bands that will be there include Taking Back Sunday, A Day To Remember, Dashboard Confessional, All-American Rejects, Mayday Parade and 3OH!3. 

Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

I remember them from like 15 years ago. Wow does time fly! This is making me feel old too lol

This is cool though that they are doing a show like this. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

I remember a friend of mine being obsessed with All-American Rejects back in the early '00s. Those were good times. I miss being in my early 20s. Sucks to be heading to 50. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

They should call this the "Do you feel old yet?" concert. haha

I get what they are going for but these people are not old, neither are their fans. Mid to late 30s and early 40s is hardly "old".

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @fifteengreen

They should call this the "Do you feel old yet?" concert. haha

I get what they are going for but these people are not old, neither are their fans. Mid to late 30s and early 40s is hardly "old".

I know right? It is crazy to think that the '90s were over 20 years ago. I am part of the last generation to have grown up without social media. That is crazy to think about.

ReplyQuote
Share: