7 Posts
7 Users
2 Likes
mark
 mark
(@mark)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The Sand Dollar Lounge is celebrating it's 46th anniversary this weekend July 22- 24.  The Sand Dollar Lounge is a great place for live music and great pizza.  The venue was originally a blues bar back in 1976 and the greats like BB King and Muddy Waters would play there... now it is more of a rock music bar.  I have been a couple of times and the music is great.  I plan on checking it out... hope to see others there.

Tox Bloom and Tox Bloom reacted
Foodiz Yum
(@foodiz)
Eminent Member

A family friend will be going. Wish I could have but I found out way too late. Can't get work off for it. Sucks too because I don't live too far from Vegas. Oh well! I am sure it will be a blast though!

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Let me know how it went, Mark! I was curious about this event. I don't know anyone who was attending though outside of a member on another forum. 

ReplyQuote
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member

Wish I could go, but won't be able to travel to Vegas for a few months yet. I'm hoping that changes to sooner, but I suppose I gotta wait. 

ReplyQuote
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

I heard it was a great anniversary celebration. I wish I could have gone, but wasn't able to attend. Would have been fun though I imagine. 

I'm thinking about going when they do their 50th anniversary. I can see that being big. 

ReplyQuote
Cindy Randolph
(@cindysox)
Eminent Member

I saw something the other day about their Nightmare before Christmas show and how it is a great place for locals to hang out.  I have never been though to the Sand Dollar Lounge.

ReplyQuote
Robby Tauren
(@ohmy)

That would have been great to go to. Maybe I'll try to go to the next anniversary. I bet the 50th will be a lot of fun too!

ReplyQuote
Share: