Foreigner

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

My husband and I are considering getting tickets to see Foreigner on March 25th. The ticket prices aren't bad and I have a coworker that loves seeing them live. Would love to know if anyone is planning to see them there!

Edith Winbaum
(@edith)
Eminent Member

I haven't seen them in Vegas but we go see them anytime they're close. They put on a great show with a lot of energy. I bet the show would be great in Vegas!  You should go if you can.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I have only seen them once live, it was not in Vegas. I had no idea they were going to be performing in 2022! I might see if my next trip can be pushed back. Was planning on going mid February but seeing them live again would be worth waiting an extra month!

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I am sure it will be a solid show. I have never known anyone to go to one of their concerts and have complaints. They come from a different time way live events were on another level and they still bring it. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

My brother is going to the show. The prices are better than I would have expected when I heard. I guess this is because they are older now and not as many people go to see them these days.

ReplyQuote
Share: