Florence and the Ma...

Notifications
Clear all

Florence and the Machine ever perform in Vegas?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I'm a huge fan of Florence and the Machine and was curious if the band ever plays in Vegas? I would love to attend one of her concerts, he music is so catchy and never ages. And she has such an brilliant voice, hearing it live would be awesome! 

Ron John
(@ronald)
Eminent Member

The last time they performed in Vegas was 2019 I believe. They had been there when we went and I was bummed I couldn't get tickets for the show. I love her voice and the music is amazing. I wish more people like this were in the music industry. Either way, I don't know when they will be back. Before that, it has been a few years so maybe next year? 

ReplyQuote
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @ronald

The last time they performed in Vegas was 2019 I believe. They had been there when we went and I was bummed I couldn't get tickets for the show. I love her voice and the music is amazing. I wish more people like this were in the music industry. Either way, I don't know when they will be back. Before that, it has been a few years so maybe next year? 

That sucks! Sorry to hear you couldn't see her live.

I blame it on the pandemic that they haven't performed since. I expect to see them back soon though, hoping by next year or so. 

ReplyQuote
Chloe Reynolds
(@lou20)
Eminent Member

Yeah this would be a great concert

ReplyQuote
Share: