Anyone seeing Garth Brooks in July?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Is anyone planning on seeing Garth Brooks live on July 10th and 11th? I used to be a big fan of his as a kid and growing up, but haven't ever seen the guy live. Seeing as he'll be in Vegas very soon, I'm finally going to see him live. 

Who here is attending? 

Topic Tags
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I was hoping he was performing in August but I can't seem to find anything on it. My wife is a huge fan and saw him live a few years back. He is still entertaining to watch. I am not much of a country music fan but my wife loved his live show from 2018 I think it was. 

ReplyQuote
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @pizzablue

I was hoping he was performing in August but I can't seem to find anything on it. My wife is a huge fan and saw him live a few years back. He is still entertaining to watch. I am not much of a country music fan but my wife loved his live show from 2018 I think it was. 

It looks like he isn't performing in August. It looks like July 10th & 11th are the only dates in 2021 that I can see. He's headed to Salt Lake City after that and in August, it looks like he's performing in Kansas City & Lincoln Nebraska. But no further mention of Vegas sadly. 

You can see his tour schedule here - https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/garth-brooks-2021-tour-dates-stadium-1185213/

ReplyQuote
Alicia Berg
(@alicia)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @edgar

Is anyone planning on seeing Garth Brooks live on July 10th and 11th? I used to be a big fan of his as a kid and growing up, but haven't ever seen the guy live. Seeing as he'll be in Vegas very soon, I'm finally going to see him live. 

Who here is attending? 

I won't be seeing him live this July, but the next time he is out there I will try to see him live. My sister is a huge fan, and she has bugged me to take her for years now. 

ReplyQuote
Share: