Adele Announces 2022 Las Vegas Concert Residency

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I saw this yesterday. I love the woman's voice. I have never seen her live so I may get the chance in Vegas! I am pretty excited. Depending on the dates, I will see if this is a show I can see. Is anyone here planning on going? 

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I heard. I can't say I am a big fan of hers. I never much cared for her music. She has a nice voice but again, not a fan of her music. I know a friend of mine will be wanting to go though so I might end up being dragged to one of her weekend shows lol

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I best she can't wait to go on tour and show off all her weight loss. I can't blame her. Isn't she fresh off a divorce as well? I guess keeping busy helps you heal quicker. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @fifteengreen

I best she can't wait to go on tour and show off all her weight loss. I can't blame her. Isn't she fresh off a divorce as well? I guess keeping busy helps you heal quicker. 

That is what I was thinking. I saw her weight loss and was blown away. I am so happy for her. I saw her live twice and she does put on amazing shows. I don't know if I will make it out to Vegas for one her shows or not but I am going to try.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

My sister is going to go see her live. She is not sure when though. It all depends on who is going. I am considering it as I have never seen her perform like. I am not very familiar with her music though. 

ReplyQuote
Share: