With severe drought...

Notifications
Clear all

With severe droughts effecting the area, will there be any precautions visiting this year?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I know with current weather patterns, places like California and Arizona are facing more and more drought issues. How is Nevada in terms of droughts this year? Are there any precautions I should take in terms of planning goes? I am not sure if this area gets affected by them the same or not. 

Helen Smith
(@helen)
Eminent Member

I heard they are going to be banning grass in the area that is otherwise useless because it requires so much water to take care of. I love Vegas but they have effectively disrupted and disturbed a natural eco-system to the point where they need to have water shipped there just to maintain everything. I would guess the drought might raise prices.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

From my understanding, just plan as usual. I have not seen anything about it and I am planning a trip for August. If I see anything anywhere, I will come back to this thread and post any news about it. I am not seeing anything though! I think Helen might be right though, it could effect prices so book in advance so you keep your prices where they are. 

ReplyQuote
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member

I think things will go fine as usual. If anything, it may be less crowded during that time. 

ReplyQuote
Share: