Where is your favor...

Notifications
Clear all

Where is your favorite spot to eat Japanese food in Las Vegas?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Foodiz Yum
(@foodiz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Every time I go to Vegas, I have to make a stop at Sakana. They have some of the best Japanese-style food I have had in the US, way better than the things I have had in NYC or LA. What is your favorite spot to eat Japanese food in Las Vegas? Do you have a favorite dish? 

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

This is hard to pick just one. I will name my top three. If you have never been, you might like them better than Sakana. That place is good but these ones are better! -->

Ton Ton Katsuya

Raku

Hachi

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I have only been to Ton Ton and Sakana and I will be honest, I am not big on Japanese food. That being said, I preferred the menu at Sakana because they had more food I was familiar with. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Nobu was a pretty tasty restaurant.  It is a Japanese fusion restaurant though

ReplyQuote
Alicia Berg
(@alicia)
Eminent Member

I highly recommend Cafe Sanuki, one of my favorite places to go for Japanese food when in Vegas. You can't go wrong with their food. I think they make the best Japanese food in Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @alicia

I highly recommend Cafe Sanuki, one of my favorite places to go for Japanese food when in Vegas. You can't go wrong with their food. I think they make the best Japanese food in Vegas. 

Cafe Sanuki has great udon

ReplyQuote
Your Vegas Dude
(@yrfim)

Nobu Las Vegas is always a good choice.  There is one at Caesars and one at Virgin.

ReplyQuote
Share: