What is your favorite table game?

4 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am curious to see what game people prefer when it comes to table games. There are so many these days. I typically only play Black Jack but I have never been to Vegas so I can't speak on experiences gambling there. Soon though! What is your favorite table game in Vegas?

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I am with you! I like black jack. It is easy to play, easy to follow, and it is almost always a fun time with people at the tables. I have been at somewhere we'd all be rooting against the house and working together. It was a lot of fun.

Tara L and Tara L reacted
ReplyQuote
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @juliant

I am with you! I like black jack. It is easy to play, easy to follow, and it is almost always a fun time with people at the tables. I have been at somewhere we'd all be rooting against the house and working together. It was a lot of fun.

Blackjack for me as well. It's just the easiest one to play and honestly the most fun. I would try my hand at poker, but I unfortunately don't have the knowledge to play it properly. 

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

The only table game I have ever played in Vegas was standard 7 card poker. I have wanted to try Texas Hold'em but those tables are usually crowded with people waiting to sit down so I haven't bothered.

ReplyQuote
Share: