What is the most yo...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the most you have spent in one slot machine?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have heard of people only spending $30 on one machine but I have also heard of people spending several thousand. What has been the most you have put into a single slot machine during a trip in Vegas?

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I have a strict limit for myself to only spend $50 gambling per night when I go. So the most I will spend on a slot is probably around $15. The most I have spent though is all $50 on one and this is because I thought it was a hot machine. I didn't end up winning. 

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

A few hundred. I really couldn't give an exact number. I don't gamble every time I go. When I do, I typically stick with virtual poker but I will play slots every now and then.

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

I have spent $500, maybe a bit more but never in Vegas. This was at a few other places in the US. I am going to do my best to budget my spending on slots in Vegas. We have some shows booked so I should be plenty busy!

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

A few hundred. I know there was one time I was playing for a good 6 or 7 hours but my money would go up and down so I have no way of giving you an exact number. Either way, I know it was at least a few hundred. I don't think I spent more than $1000 though!

ReplyQuote
Share: