What is the best lo...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the best location on the strip for walking?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I like to walk around and do some sightseeing when I am vacationing. I know the strip can be pretty busy and some locations are more likely to be busier than others. What are some spots that are good for walking that I don't have to be worried about being overcrowded? 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I am not sure about crowds but you can look into some of the best paths and spots to walk on the strip using other people's self-tour guides. Something like this: https://www.bigboytravel.com/nevada/lasvegas/thestripwalkingtour/

ReplyQuote
Robby Tauren
(@ohmy)

I think it gets crowded but I love walking around the high roller. There's usually a lot to see and there's some good sitting areas for people watching lol

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

It is pretty crowded no matter where you go. I would say you would want to avoid their busy seasons and stick to times when people are less likely to be out and about, such as early in the morning. 

ReplyQuote
Magic Man
(@memphis)
Trusted Member

From my experience the center of the strip gets the most crowded and the north or south ends are slightly less crowded.  If you are interested in walking the strip the best time is between 7am to 9am.  The crowds have not yet woke up from the previous evening and you can see most of the strip.  Also it is not as hot at that time.

ReplyQuote
Share: