Weird and exotic fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Weird and exotic foods you can eat in Vegas, any suggestions?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I like to try new foods, and am always interested in trying out weird and exotic foods I've never tried out before. Are there any places in Vegas where I can try new foods, some that may be deemed weird and some exotic? 

Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Well, I am planning on trying the grilled cheese donut! It sounds so disgusting but a friend of mine swears it tastes amazing. I think he said you can get it at the Donut Bar on 6th St. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

How about a cotton candy burrito? I wouldn't consider it exotic per se but it is Asian-inspired! They serve them at the Creamberry and they are very tasty! If I remember correctly, they are only $9 which is not bad for a weird dessert option!

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @juliant

How about a cotton candy burrito? I wouldn't consider it exotic per se but it is Asian-inspired! They serve them at the Creamberry and they are very tasty! If I remember correctly, they are only $9 which is not bad for a weird dessert option!

That sounds so dusgusting! LOL! 

I did search it and it is nothing like a burito. I was thinking it was some weird combination. It is all desert ingredients and no meat or cheese. I was worried haha

ReplyQuote
Share: