Vegas Humor?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Did anyone else notice that you will generally find people who work and frequent Vegas to have a different sense of humor? Like it is not so sensitive. They have like an open-minded approach to comedy and not only is crude humor the norm but many actually partake in dark humor. Anyone else notice this?

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I guess? I mean this seems to be the case of most southern states from my experience. I guess it depends on the areas you frequent and what parts of Vegas you enjoy. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Yeah people seem to let loose in Vegas. I am not surprised. A lot of people are there to just have a good time and people enjoy a lot of what Vegas has to offer. One of the big ones is comedy itself. They have some of the best standup shows around.

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

A friend of mine who went to Vegas years ago and then more recently in 2021 said that a lot has changed in Vegas but something that has never changed and never will is Vegas' sense of humor. I think this is what he was talking about.

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

I never really thought about it. I have heard the same being said about New York City but I can bet you that is not the case these days. Comedy is being attacked left, right, and center. So many comedians get canceled over jokes. Itis sad.

ReplyQuote
Share: