Super Tasty Hot Dogs on Fremont Street

6 Posts
6 Users
2 Likes
Magic Man
(@memphis)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

You have got to try Dirt Dog if you visit Downtown.  My favorite is the Pastrami Dog... the Flaming Dog also looked good.  I thought I would share.

Robby J and Robby J reacted
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member

Freemont Street has some of the best food around. Sadly, I have yet to try their hot dogs, but next time I go out there, that will for sure be one of my stops. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Ron John
(@ronald)
Eminent Member

Oh yes, they have some amazing hotdogs! I always make a point to get one when I am in Vegas. The wife is not too keen on them so me and her brother always sneak off and get a few for ourselves. We do a yearly trip and this is one of the things I look forward to each time.

ReplyQuote
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @memphis

You have got to try Dirt Dog if you visit Downtown.  My favorite is the Pastrami Dog... the Flaming Dog also looked good.  I thought I would share.

YES! Had their hotdogs a few years ago, and they are the bomb dude! I second going there for sure. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Wow those hotdogs are great.  Thank you fro the recommendation!  I went to fremont street recently and saw the Dirt Dog location.  I tried the Green Dog with the Chimichurri Sauce + Guac and also had the garlic fries.  They were great.... very messy though but delicious.  Next time I go back I want to try the DUI fries.

ReplyQuote
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member

I didn't know about this place! My family loves hot dogs and we're always looking for something quick to grab on the strip while we're there. Saving this for the next trip!

ReplyQuote
Share: