Simpsons House in Henderson

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Caleb Roxberry
(@mixmaster)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was looking for strange things in Las Vegas and came across the Simpsons house in Henderson.  Apparently, the house was built as an exact replica of the Simpsons cartoon home to be used as a giveaway.  The HOA was not too pleased about the odd looking house and so the give away never happened but the home still remains in the same condition as it was in 1997.  Seems to be owned by a private owner though so maybe no tours.

Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member

That is really cool, but I honestly don't think I'd want to live in that. As cool as it is, I would get tired of the pink and the bright colors all throughout the house. It works in cartoons, not in real life haha!

But, it would be cool to see in person at least. 

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

I heard about the house years ago. I don't think I could ever live in it. But honestly, who would want that house in their neighborhood. It's kind of an eyesore if you're not a Simpsons fan. And even if you are, I think most fans wouldn't want the house near them. 

Does it get a lot of people coming out to see it? 

ReplyQuote
Dr Detector
(@detector)
Eminent Member

Omg yes, please check this place out if you can. I went there a few years ago, and it was fun to walk through. Kinda wish they would film a live action episode there. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Share: