Shopping malls or clothing stores?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

In terms of shopping for clothing, what are the best options in Las Vegas? I like to buy an outfit when my husband and I go on VK in the location we are staying as part of a memory and something I can enjoy when back at home. I am not sure what the options are though. 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I will be honest with you, I don't go clothes shopping in Vegas outside of giftshops so I am not entirely sure. I know there are places like Target and Walmart. There are smaller clothing stores along the strip and surrounding areas but they seem to be pricey.

ReplyQuote
Edith Winbaum
(@edith)
Eminent Member

It depends on your budget. The forum shops at Caesar's palace has quite a few different clothing stores. I would check there or see what the other hotels have!

ReplyQuote
Caleb Roxberry
(@mixmaster)
Eminent Member

There are two outlet locations in Vegas.  The Las Vegas Premium North and South Outlet malls.  Both of them have stores like Nike, Coach, Gucci, etc for outlet shopping.  The North mall is all outdoors and the South mall is indoors.... both are pretty massive.

On the strip there is Fashion Show Mall which is a regular mall but with high end stores like Tiffanys, etc mixed in.

ReplyQuote
Share: