How much do you spend on food?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Simon C
(@lost)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Just wondering how everyone spends their money. Do you like to spend on fancier restaurants or do you try to stay with cheaper options? I usually plan one nice restaurant per trip and then I do smaller meals for the rest of the time. 

Edith Winbaum
(@edith)
Eminent Member

On our last trip, we ended up doing 2 nicer restaurants and then we grabbed something quick for the rest of the time. We always try to pick out a restaurant that we really want to try and then we'll budget for it. We hope we try all of them one day lol

ReplyQuote
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

I usually try to keep the food costs down just so I don't spend so much on an overall trip. There's a lot of small places that have great food so I stick to those places haha

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

I visit at least one nice steak restaurant each time I go.  My last trip included a $300 bill from STK at the Cosmo.  But the food was worth it!

Also watch those trips to the convenience stores in the hotels.  They do add up.  I figured out that I was averaging $50-75 a day on those alone buying water, snacks, etc.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Tox Bloom

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I plan to eat 2 meals each day out. I limit my trips to only eating at one expensive spot per trip. I end up spending more than I probably should but I love to try new places every time I go to Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

The most I spent on a single 5 day trip in Vegas was $650. This was only because I had won a decent amount at a slot machine and wanted to try some more expensive places. Most trips I spent around $200 to $300 since I eat out at least once per day. I mix in fast food and hotel food.

ReplyQuote
Share: