Have things been im...

Notifications
Clear all

Have things been improving in Vegas in terms of COVID?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have put off planning a trip for this year as I don't know what the standing rules are for anything. I am vaccinated but according to the media, I am not fully vaccinated even though I got the two vaccinations they required just a few months back. I was going to go at the beginning of December but I decided not to bother. I am too worried about the COVID restrictions. 

Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

I'm not sure how it is now but I went back in July. At that point, nothing was really required as far vaccines or masks. (Except for the airport and Ubers) I opted to wear my mask indoors but that was my choice. I never felt too limited by any rules or anything. 

ReplyQuote
Ready Me
(@ready)
Eminent Member

I would love to know about this too! I'm looking to visit in March so I'm hoping that's enough time for things to settle down. We thought about going this year but I didn't want to spend the money if everything wasn't open.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

My friend and his family went a few months ago and there were no vaccine mandates or masks required outside of the airport. Even then, vaccines were still not required. That might be a requirement now though I have not looked into it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: