Food Allergies

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Ready Me
(@ready)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

My friend has a bad peanut allergy. Has anyone had any trouble with restaurants accommodating food allergies? There's a few places around where we live that she feels like they don't take it serious enough. I told her that I'm sure any place in Vegas would be fine and would work with her. 

Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

My dad has a severe dairy allergy and most places were able to accommodate easily. Any buffet had a variety of options and some were even able to prepare a special version of the dish. I'm not sure about something with a cross contamination risk though. You might want to call ahead to make sure!

ReplyQuote
Your Vegas Dude
(@yrfim)

Many of the restaurants ask if you have shellfish or nut allergies.  You just have to mention it to the server.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

It is a good idea to make the server aware of it so they know to handle your meal with caution. Most places have no issue with this as one would expect but I would use caution with poorly rated places. I have heard of people getting served their allergen at bad spots. 

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

So long as you let it be known, you should not have any issues. You can clarify when placing your order with the serve and then again when they bring out your meal just in case. 

ReplyQuote
Share: