Does anyone here live in Vegas?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Does anyone here happen to live in Vegas? I've thought of actually moving here since I'm out here so often, but I can't imagine it's a cheap place to live otherwise. But, I want to hear from people who do live in Vegas, what is it like living there? Is it worth it? 

mark
 mark
(@mark)
Trusted Member

There is never a dull moment.  It used to be more affordable but like most real estate in the country the price has went up on both homes and apartment rentals. 

ReplyQuote
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member

I had thought of actually moving to Vegas, but I don't think I'd want to live here year round. I like having to travel here, because it gives me a reason to travel. One of my favorite things to do. 

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mark

There is never a dull moment.  It used to be more affordable but like most real estate in the country the price has went up on both homes and apartment rentals. 

Yeah I can see it gradually getting more expensive over the years. 

Posted by: @mrrobot

I had thought of actually moving to Vegas, but I don't think I'd want to live here year round. I like having to travel here, because it gives me a reason to travel. One of my favorite things to do. 

I get that. I never really thought how it would affect me if I lived there 100% of the year. I guess it has more impact when you do travel to visit. Right?

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I move to the area about 7 years ago. It was for a job opportunity for my husband. We love only being a 30-minute drive from Las Vegas. I would not want to live in Las Vegas though, it is rather noisy and I would need a break from it. The longest we spent in the city on the strip was 2 weeks and we needed a good month off before going back lol!

ReplyQuote
Share: