Bellagio buffet comeback!

4 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Superstar
(@superstar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

According to Eater, Bellagio is returning to the buffet on July 16. The buffet will be open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. When breakfast options are so poor right now.

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Was this closed due to COVID-19? I would imagine that was the case but I can't see them doing well. I mean a lot of places are struggling with different shortages all around and price hikes will likely make these buffets costly! 

ReplyQuote
Mildred Rodrigues
(@mildred)

Nice.  I always enjoyed the Bellagio Buffet desserts.  There are so many to choose from 😀 😀 😀 

ReplyQuote
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @fifteengreen

Was this closed due to COVID-19? I would imagine that was the case but I can't see them doing well. I mean a lot of places are struggling with different shortages all around and price hikes will likely make these buffets costly! 

Yeah, that's likely the main reason as to why. Buffets can be places full of germs, as lets face it, people aren't always clean when going to them. 

I'm glad it's back, but with the way covid is going, who knows for how long until things are scaled back again. 🙁 This delta variant is causing so many more issues than we thought it would. 

ReplyQuote
Share: