Any good soup spots?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I will likely be going in the colder months for my next trip. While I know it is still warm during the day, it can get a bit chilly at night. I wouldn't mind finding a nice soup joint to warm up in. Anyone know of some good spots in Vegas? 

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Are we talking ramen-style soup? Las Vegas is loaded with great spots for that. If you are looking for a more traditional soup (European/American style) then Olivia's Cafe is probably your best bet. They do have nice soups there but their menu has a lot of other options as well.

ReplyQuote
Mystery Machine
(@mistry)
Eminent Member

Last time I visited, I tried a really good noodle/soup place in the Grand Bazaar shops across from The Bellagio. I'm not sure if there's still there but you might want to give them a try!

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

There are some smaller restaurants mixed in that focus on soup, salads, and bread. Think Panera Bread but on a smaller scale with better food. I can't recall any of the names of the spots but I know I have seen them.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I will be honest, I have never once had soup in Vegas. LOL

For me, it is just too hot. That is like a comfort food that I only eat when the temps outside are really cold (below 40 degrees f). 

ReplyQuote
Share: