Which hotel has the...

Notifications
Clear all

Which hotel has the most expensive room per night?

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I am curious. I don't have the money for it but I want to know which one is the most expensive. I want to take a look at the rooms if possible online just to see what they offer. I heard something about a room at the Resorts World hotel having 8k per night which is insane! 

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

8k is nothing...

The Octavius Tower Villas room at Caesar’s Palace is 40k PER NIGHT. No joke! It is like renting out a mansion. I don't know who stays here but I would imagine it is only for the richest people of the world.

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @juliant

8k is nothing...

The Octavius Tower Villas room at Caesar’s Palace is 40k PER NIGHT. No joke! It is like renting out a mansion. I don't know who stays here but I would imagine it is only for the richest people of the world.

You can get a house for 40k in the US in some places... WHAT THE HECK! LOL

I am not sure either cause I can tell you, even most rich people wouldn't be blowing this on a hotel stay.

Juliant and Juliant reacted
ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @maria
Posted by: @juliant

8k is nothing...

You can get a house for 40k in the US in some places... WHAT THE HECK! LOL

I am not sure either cause I can tell you, even most rich people wouldn't be blowing this on a hotel stay.

This is for a mansion though. You won't be staying here alone. I can bet you groups of 10+ go and stay here. That ends up making it $4,000 a night which is nothing for someone who is wealthy. It is 10k square feet worth of space. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Juliant

ReplyQuote
Share: