What other hotels a...

Notifications
Clear all

What other hotels are being built in Vegas?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I am aware of some hotels in Vegas being built after joining this forum, but are there any other hotels currently in the building stage that should be opening soon? I would love to be one of the first guests in a brand spanking new hotel. Maybe I can schedule my visit when one of these new hotels is ready to open up. 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

The only one I know of is the JW Marriott which is set to be complete and open in 2023. I know there are a couple of others I have heard of but I didn't look into those to see if they were completed or not. 

ReplyQuote
Elvis Geek
(@elvisgeek)
Eminent Member

Atari is building a hotel in Las Vegas among other new hotel projects

Video games are big business these days, and now the hospitality industry is getting in on the action. Atari is merging its iconic brand with the GSD Group to open a series of gaming-themed hotels in at least eight U.S. cities, including Las Vegas. The hotels are promising to incorporate virtual reality and augmented reality concepts, and at least some will have on-site venues and studios for esports. The first Atari Hotel is set to break ground in Phoenix in mid-2020. No details, including a date or location, have been released for the Las Vegas hotel, although one could expect it will be one of the most high-profile properties in the portfolio. Atari is known for creating classic video games like Pong, Asteroids and Centipede.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I was going to mention the Atari building. I found out about this just the other day. it is inderesting. I mean I have only known of this company as a gaming provider but they do so much now it is insane. They even have their own crypto. 

ReplyQuote
Share: