The JW Marriott will open former "Fountainbleau" in 2023

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Apparently, this is going to happen. I have to wonder why. The place was rundown, outdated, and pretty much gutted. They are going to need to spend millions on this project and to say it will be open in just a few years, I can't see it happening. What do you think their plans are with this?

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

I didn't even know this was still a plan. I feel like they mentioned this before and then no one talked about it after that. I will believe it when I see it happening!

ReplyQuote
Morgana G
(@morgana)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @juliant

Apparently, this is going to happen. I have to wonder why. The place was rundown, outdated, and pretty much gutted. They are going to need to spend millions on this project and to say it will be open in just a few years, I can't see it happening. What do you think their plans are with this?

And to open by 2023, seems a bit early to me. But, they could potentially make something good here. So maybe by 2022 we'll know more about how it'll look. 

ReplyQuote
Sam Vegas
(@vegaspop)
Eminent Member

I thought construction in big places like this takes YEARS. I don't even think they started on anything yet. Maybe if they said it would be done by 2025, I would believe it. My guess is that it keeps getting delayed and will not be ready by 2023.

ReplyQuote
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

@morgana Yeah, seems way too soon for them to make the needed changes. But I suppose if they work from now until then, it could be ready by 2023. 

ReplyQuote
Share: