Most common inconvenience?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

For those of you who have stayed in Vegas multiple times, what has been the most common inconvenience you have faced staying in/at the various hotels and motels of Sin City?

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Room service taking their time with something. There have been times when I have ordered for example and had to wait for nearly two hours It would have been quicker to just go outside the hotel to get a bite to eat. This happened to me a number of times, some for food and some for towels. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Traffic. If you have to drive anywhere or get a cab, it can be a nightmare waiting outside of the hotel. I usually will walk 2 minutes away from the hotel or so down the strip and get a taxi/cab there. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Waiting I guess. I have had to wait on certain things longer than I would have liked but this is only when the hotels are short-staffed or experiencing a busy period. It doesn't happen too often. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

Waiting is probably the biggest one. Sometimes there are delays with food orders, room service, etc. especially in the last two years due to COVID. A lot of people quit or got fired over vaccination rules as well so many hotels are short-staffed. 

ReplyQuote
Share: