Is there a limit to...

Notifications
Clear all

Is there a limit to how long you can stay at most hotels in Vegas?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Morgana G
(@morgana)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Is there ever a time limit on how long you can stay in a Las Vegas Hotel? I ask because I may have to stay for a few weeks to possibly a couple months. So as long as I pay per night, it should be fine right? 

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

You'd need to confirm the hotel's policy on extended stays. Some allow them, some do not. I am not sure which do and which don't as I have only stayed in a few myself and never inquired about it.

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Most hotels will have a limit of 14 to 21 days. There are some places that do allow extended stays but you usually have to pay a premium. You would think you'd get a discount but they end up charging you more!

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I think you can stay up to 30 days at a lot of the major hotels but you would have to inquire more about extended stays like mentioned. They might have different rules and regulations right now too because of Covid and might not want people staying too long. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

The limit is 30 days. They expect you to check out and check back in. You can get in trouble with the law if you do this too many times, however. I would imagine anything beyond 6 months would get you in trouble.

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Yes and no. I think it depends on who you ask and what your plans are. If you are spending too much time in Vegas, there is a good chance you will start getting monitored because they don't expect people to vacation more than a few months at a time.

ReplyQuote
Share: