How much does it co...

Notifications
Clear all

How much does it cost to bring a dog to a hotel?

6 Posts
6 Users
2 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am asking for a friend. She wants a rough estimate of how much a hotel typically charges for a dog to stay in the hotel in Vegas. She has a very small toy breed which she will keep with her most of the time but for when they go out to eat and places that do not allow any dogs, she will have to leave him in the hotel with some pee pads and some food and water. 

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Your friend might be better off keeping him at a Las Vegas kennel. I think it ends up being cheaper and is better for the dog overall. A lot of them have staff who play with them and everything. Some gets their own mini-rooms if you don't mind paying more.

ReplyQuote
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member

Most hotels in Vegas will not allow pets to stay. Your best bet though, would be to have your friend phone up any hotels she is interested in staying in, and ask. Because each hotel is different than the other, so calling them is probably the best route to take. 

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

I recommend looking at Expedia, they will let you know what hotels allow for pets. Just search pet friendly hotels in Vegas and Expedia should be one of the first results. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Very few hotels allow them and if they happen to allow them, you are going to pay a premium for it. Like mentioned, look into doggy day care centers and kennels in the area or just leave the pup at home.

Leo Lion and Leo Lion reacted
ReplyQuote
Morgana G
(@morgana)
Trusted Member

Yeah most hotels don't allow pets. I would do what Milo said above, because honestly, it'll cost you more than probably paying someone to watch your pet. 

Or, find a place where you can leave your dog for the time you're staying there. Otherwise, keep them home if possible. 

ReplyQuote
Share: