Anyone here stay at...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone here stay at the Venetian Resort recently?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

My husband and I decided to book our stay with this hotel since I was able to find a good deal on a room and it looked like it would be a good spot for us, close enough to everything we wanted to see and do while in Vegas. I am curious though how it is. Has anyone stayed here in recent years?

If you did, how were your experiences with this hotel?

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

My brother-in-law stayed here a few years back and loved it. They seem to have some of the best staff from what I have heard. He said his room was clean, quiet, and private. He didn't have to worry about room service busting in on him or anything. 

ReplyQuote
Morgana G
(@morgana)
Trusted Member

I too stayed there once a few years back. Was a decent place to stay and was quite quiet. I was going to stay there again my next trip out, but I may revisit it and decide on another stay. Nothing against it, just like to stay at different places when I travel there often. 

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

I have not yet stayed there myself, but a few of our friends have and they have praised it the few times they stayed. 

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Oh good, so we made a good choice! I was a bit worried when my sister was telling me a lot of reviews online are bought and paid for. I just wanted to make sure this was a nice place.

ReplyQuote
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member

I've heard of the Venetian Resort, but don't know enough about it to really make a judgement myself. I could see some hotels buying reviews. But with the Venetian Resort, I think it's mostly legit. 

ReplyQuote
Share: