Anyone else disappo...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone else disappointed that Resorts World ?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Henry R
(@henry23)
Topic starter  

Is it me or anyone else disappointed that Resorts World has not followed its Asian theme which will include a replica of a water park and a great wall? I miss those days when Vegas looked more unique than anywhere else in the world. Resorts World now looks like Win and Aria have a baby. Just my two cents ... not property rape. Want to see more creativity in the architecture of Strip hotels …

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Yeah, I was fully expecting this myself. When I saw the pictures of the new space, I was thinking "what a waste!". I can't believe they didn't stick with the entire charm of the place. Vegas certainly used to have more character and charm back in the day. Modern time, taste, and trends ruined a lot. 

ReplyQuote
Holly Stewart
(@hollystewart)

I went there last week and was not very impressed.  The food court was interesting but the articles I read about it made it seem like the food was going to be as good as the authentic food stalls in Asia

ReplyQuote
Chloe Reynolds
(@lou20)
Eminent Member

Thats a bummer.  I was going to check it out but maybe I pass

ReplyQuote
Chloe Reynolds
(@lou20)
Eminent Member

I ended up checking out Resorts World anyway.  I had lunch at the food court and was not very impressed.  I ate at Goggle Man's noodle shop.  The noodles were ok but I don't think the recipe is exactly the same.  Not sure but just my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

They made it very modernized. Not to my taste either. I usually like modern architecture at least on the interior but this was nothing special IMO. 

ReplyQuote
Share: