Purple Reign, The Prince Tribute Show

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was looking at this. I am not familiar with Jason Tenner but I was a huge fan of Prince. I still love his music. I know this won't be something my husband would want to see but I would like to go. Is this a newer show or has anyone seen it before?

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Jason puts on a good show as Prince. He looks a lot like him from the distance and even has his dance moves and walks down to almost a perfect t. I would say to give it a go if you are Prince fan.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I have heard nothing but good things but I can't say that I have been to the show. If you are a Prince fan though I am sure you will enjoy it like Pizza said. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I would much rather see shows like this than holograms. I can tell you that much. I have not been to this show but I am planning on going on my next trip. It gets great reviews online and on social platforms.

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @lucas

I would much rather see shows like this than holograms. I can tell you that much. I have not been to this show but I am planning on going on my next trip. It gets great reviews online and on social platforms.

I second this. I don't like the holographic shows. I went to one and didn't see anything special about it. I feel like they hyped it up too much. 

ReplyQuote
Share: